IEEE is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. Membership development plays a key role in ensuring the future growth of IEEE as well as its members. The key functions of Membership Development team include:
- • Increasing IEEE membership by recruiting new members
- • Retaining current members
- • Promoting grade elevations
- • Increasing awareness of the values of IEEE membership
- • Providing efficient and timely communications to all stakeholders
The Membership Development team works with volunteers to execute these goals through technical presentations, association with conferences, visits to universities and industries for conducting educational activities, among others.
IEEE Bangalore section has seen a steady membership growth ever since it was established. Each year, membership development drives are organized through promotions during important IEEE events. Membership status and additions are tracked every month and efforts are made to drive growth in specific regions.
- For IEEE quick facts please visit: https://www.ieee.org/about/today/at_a_glance.html
- To get started with your membership, please visit: https://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/welcome.html
- IEEE members can avail IEEE.tv facility which is made possible by IEEE members and select industry-sponsors. IEEE.tv is available at: https://ieeetv.ieee.org/home
- How to become a member ?
- You can join IEEE as Professional or Student:
- How to become Senior member?
- Senior member is the highest grade for which IEEE members can apply. IEEE members can self-nominate, or be nominated, for Senior Member grade:
- How to become a WiE member?
- IEEE Women in Engineering (WIE) is one of the largest international professional organizations dedicated to promoting women engineers and scientists, and inspiring girls around the world to follow their academic interests in a career in engineering.
- You can join WiE affinity group as Professional or Student:
Do you have a question or suggestion? Email email@example.com.