Two Days IEEE Sponsored Faculty Development Programme on Recent Issues and Developments in Wireless and Optical Fiber Communication
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME:
- Overview of Digital, Wireless, MIMO and
- Information about Spread Spectrum
Techniques and Security in WLC.
- Introduction on Wireless Communication
Systems With Key 3G (e.g. CDMA) and 4G
- Understand the Signal Propagation Through
Optical Fibers, Signal Impairments, and
- Recent discussions about Integrated Optics
and Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits.