Two-day workshop on LTE and Beyond by COMSOC | IISc | Sept 13th-14th
IEEE Communications Society Bangalore Chapter (In association with IEEE Bangalore Section)
Invites you to a Two-day workshop on LTE and Beyond
Date: 13-14 September 2013
Venue: Golden Jubilee Seminar Hall, ECE Dept, Indian Institute of Science
Long Term Evolution (LTE) is the advanced and cutting edge technology
topic in communications today. So IEEE Communication Society Chapter
Bangalore Section in associattion with IEEE Bangalore Section and
IEEE-IISc comsoc student chapter is organizing a two-day workshop on LTE
and Beyond. The workshop aims at imparting an in-depth knowledge on the
subject from deployment scenario to ongoing research. Eminent experienced
and highly qualified speakers from Industries and academia will deliver
the lectures. We invite one and all to attend this unique workshop and
update your skills. .
1. Introduction to LTE
2. LTE Air Interface
3. LTE Core network.
4. LTE Testing/Design/Tuning
5. Deployment of LTE and issues
6. Essential patents in LTE/Current 4G-LTE patent landscape.
7. Advanced LTE
8. Telecom Management and Business Opportunity
1. Prof. Neelesh Mehta, IISc
2. Dr. Navin Kumar, CMRIT, Banglaore
3. Mr. Devadas Pai, MD, NanoCell Network Pvt Ltd
4. Mr. Surya and Team from 3GNet.
5. Mr. Mahesh Xavier, L & T Infotech
6. Mr. Shashidhara D, L & T Infotech
7. Mr B N Pal, Founder and CEO; Srishti ESDM pvt. Ltd
8. Dr Y V S Lakshmi, C-DOT
9. Prof. T Srinivas, IISc, Chair, IEEE Comsoc.
Rs. 2000/- for general participants and Rs. 1000/- for students
(20% off to members of IEEE comsoc; free registation wihout lunch to
limited number of IISc students)
The fee includes the lunch/tea, kit and other charges. No accommodation is
provided. A Participation Certificate will be given.
To register please send an email along with pdf copy of DD/Cheque in
favour of IEEE Communications Society, Bangalore Chapter to the course
Dr. Navin Kumar, ( firstname.lastname@example.org), Professor, CMRIT, and
Professional Activities Chair, IEEE communications society chapter,
Bangalore Section, with a copy to the Treasurer
Dr. Y V S Lakshmi, ( email@example.com), CDOT.
Actual cheque/DD may be given on the spot. No cash please. Seats are
limited. First preference will be given to members of IEEE comsoc.IEEE
Communications Society Bangalore Chapter
(In association with IEEE Bangalore Section)