IMAGINE a world where contracts could be digitally embedded and stored in transparent, shared databases; where they could be protected from deletion or tampering. In this NEW world state, each and every agreement, process, task, or payment would have a digital record that could be identified, validated, stored, and shared; hence, essentially, enabling an ecosystem for seamless transactions, without utilizing the services of intermediaries like lawyers, brokers, and bankers. Block Chain is the disruption, envisioned to transform the transaction system norm. It is being predicted that Block Chain is going to disrupt the industries like payments, Healthcare. Security, Networking, IoT, etc. and almost all aspects of the future digital space. Even though, Block Chain technology has been around for a while; there is a vivid technological, governance, organizational, and societal awareness gap in India. IEEE Bangalore Section, through its Industry initiative program, is embarking a series of initiatives in this regard.
The one-day workshop on “The Future of Digital Transactions in the era of Block Chain Disruption – Deep Dive” is the first major stepping stone to bring together technical experts, from industry and academia, to gain insights and understand its strategic implications; through deep-tech talks and focused discussions on its technical challenges and implementation complexity in real-world scenario.
Target Audience: Professionals with a basic knowledge of Block Chain technology
● 10.00am – 10.30am: Present Blockchain reach in India and Future Predictions
● 10.30am – 11.30am: Blockchain Deep Down on all Leading Technologies
● 11.30am – 11.45am: TEA BREAK
● 11.45am – 12.15am: Blockchain Cloud solutions – Public and Private Platforms
● 12.15am – 01.00pm: Blockchain Practical Use cases, and Case-studies
● 01.00pm – 02.00pm: LUNCH BREAK
● 02.00pm – 03.00pm: Panel discussion: Blockchain Roadblocks, Security
Vulnerabilities, Limitations, and Standards at National & International level
● 03.00pm-03.30pm: Blockchain scaling up, throughput, other advanced concepts
● 03.30pm – 03.45pm: TEA BREAK
● 03.45pm – 04.15pm: Blockchain with AI/ML & implications of Quantum Computing
● 04-15pm – 05.00pm: Three 15 minutes each Lightning Talks from Startups on Emerging Trends in Blockchain
Location and Date